Here’s why you should become a member:
- Meet people with similar interest and share experiences.
- Get access to our stock of hard to find spare parts.
- Sign up for better (classic) car insurance through MHRF.
- Receive our club magazine Bakrutan with 4 issues/year.
- Learn more about Saab and its interesting history.
- Find new Saab friends to have fun with.
- Get exclusive discounts for Saabklubben members.
Svenska Saabklubben (the Swedish Saab Club) is organized in Motorhistoriska Riksförbundet (MHRF) and in that way we’re influencing the development of the whole classic car scene in Sweden. MHRF is an organization that talks to politicians and authorities, to make sure our car interests are taken care of.
In Sweden, MHRF has been involved in making vehicles older than 30 years tax free and two year interval car inspections for older vehicles. MHRF also offers a very good insurance for older and classic vehicles.
How to become a member:
Follow this link to be a member, membership.
More information about membership:
Do you want more information about Svenska Saabklubben and/or how to become a member? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, phone number and email address.
We will then send you further information about the club and how to become a member.
Please check that entered addresses and other information is correct. If you have any other questions regarding the membership, please contact our member manager at email@example.com.
You are welcome as a member of Svenska Saabklubben!