fender trim 900 cv

Forum Modellspecifika forum OG900 fender trim 900 cv

• Detta ämne har 4 svar, 2 deltagare, och uppdaterades senast 2012-10-27 16:53 av .
Visar 5 inlägg - 1 till 5 (av 5 totalt)
  • Författare
    truckertobe
    Deltagare

Hello,
    my name is Tobias and I´m an saab 900 cv (`93) owner from Germany. I´m searching desperately since a long time for fender trims. It is impossible to get some in Germany. Does anybody in this forum know, where I can order some?

Many thanks and best regards.
    Tobias

lars2t
    Deltagare

Hello, you can still order the fender trim from a Saabdealer. You will have to buy 3 of the rear trim to make into a complete set for one car. This is for the cars with the Aero skirts. If you have a car with standard bumpers I guess you will need only 2 of the rear trim.

I used a fine toothed saw to cut it, small drill for wood to make new holes and a small file ( not sure if thats is the correct word in english) to make the hole square.
    Used the old trim as templets when you make the new one.

Measure twice, cut once…

I hope this gave you some support. Good luck!
    Lars

lars2t
    Deltagare

Sorry, of course you will need 3 sets of the rear trim for the standard 900 too.

Why the rear trim? because it is the only piece available today.

You can buy a replacement trim on ebay from England. It looks good but it is not original. But much cheaper….

truckertobe
    Deltagare

Hello Lars,

many thanks for you answer. I didn´t found a fender trim on the UK Ebay side. Maybe I have to wait a few days and have look again…I will try it. But I also will check the opportunity to order original parts of a Saab dealer. My problem is that all the german dealers doesn´t have this parts available. Could you give me contact address of a swedish parts dealer where I can order this parts?

Thanks and best regards.
    Tobias

lars2t
    Deltagare

I ordered it from my old Saab dealer, they get it from Nyköping. Your dealer should be able to do the same.
    If not you could search for R&D in Holland. They can supply you with this.

Visar 5 inlägg - 1 till 5 (av 5 totalt)
  • Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.

Genom att fortsätta använda denna webbplats godkänner du användandet av kakor. mer information

Dina kakinställningar för denna webbplats är satt till "tillåt kakor" för att ge dig den bästa upplevelsen. Om du fortsätter använda webbplatsen utan att ändra dina inställningar för kakor eller om du klickar "Acceptera" nedan så samtycker du till detta.

Stäng