Scatter Rally – Sjönevads Gästis (2010-09-05)

Forum / Klubbinformation / Träffar & andra aktiviteter / Scatter Rally – Sjönevads Gästis (2010-09-05)

Forum / Klubbinformation / Träffar & andra aktiviteter / Scatter Rally – Sjönevads Gästis (2010-09-05)

• Författare

It has been a while since I arranged a Scatter Rally but I have now sorted everything out to hold one on the 5th September in Falkenbergs Kommun. There will be both a Scatter Rally and a Roadbook Rally, we are limited to a maximum of 20 cars in the Roadbook Rally, if you plan to take part in the Roadbook Rally you must register early. Details have been released on the Scatter Rally website and more detailed information will be released early next week. Both rallies will be open to all makes of cars but I am hoping for a bigger turn out of Saab’s.

If you don’t want to take part in the rally but want to come along there is a very nice area we can park our cars. Coffee and waffles will be available from Sjönevads Gästis after the finish, bring your own coffee and snacks if you want something before the finish.

augusti 23, 2010 at 10:43 #161577

I have now driven the rally route for the Roadbook Rally and the following are the details.

– Ideal time 88 minutes.
        – 5 unmanned control points.
        – Total distance 63,6 km.

If you are going to take part in the Roadbook Rally don’t forget to register. Some good things to have with you is a clipboard to hold the road book and a stop watch (most mobile phones today have stop watches in them).

september 2, 2010 at 07:54 #161972

Unfortunately I must cancel the rally on the 5th due to lack of entries, a new date will be planned and released on the site.

• Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.