Sv: Next Scatter Rally (18/11)

#113970
gmc
Deltagare

Due to health and related travel I must delay the next Scatter Rally, I was hoping to hold it this weekend but it will have to wait till the 18th November.

I have to wait till I return on the 13th to make the final decision to hold it or not (weather will be the deciding factor) but in the mean time, if you think you will take part could you let me know.

The Rally will be in Höganås Kommun and should be an interesting one. Planned finish time will be 12:30, final destination awaiting confirmation.

Genom att fortsätta använda denna webbplats godkänner du användandet av kakor. mer information

Dina kakinställningar för denna webbplats är satt till "tillåt kakor" för att ge dig den bästa upplevelsen. Om du fortsätter använda webbplatsen utan att ändra dina inställningar för kakor eller om du klickar "Acceptera" nedan så samtycker du till detta.

Stäng