Sv: Re: 1740cc-dubbelblås loses oil

Forum Övrigt SSR 1740cc-dubbelblås loses oil Sv: Re: 1740cc-dubbelblås loses oil

anonymous
Deltagare

Hei Erik,

actually it is no use for us to write in English or Swedish since I am German (living in Norway) but it might be a bit boring for all the other Saab enthusiasts.
To your problem. I have a copy of the original Ford service manual for the 12/15m. This says that you shall use fluid seal under all screws / nuts from the intake manifold. You shall also use the seal on the kork parts of the gasket, it is not clear if on both sides, the text says ’use fluid seal on the head’. Are you sure that you have installed the plastic washers under the 2 screws (the side where the oil filter is) from the oil-sump (ölwanne)?
I have a .pdf copy from that manual but I don’t know how to post a .pdf file here in the forum. Can somebody help me with this?

Best regards and viele Grüsse, Rolf

Genom att fortsätta använda denna webbplats godkänner du användandet av kakor. mer information

Dina kakinställningar för denna webbplats är satt till "tillåt kakor" för att ge dig den bästa upplevelsen. Om du fortsätter använda webbplatsen utan att ändra dina inställningar för kakor eller om du klickar "Acceptera" nedan så samtycker du till detta.

Stäng