Sv: Re: 1740cc-dubbelblås loses oil

Forum Övrigt SSR 1740cc-dubbelblås loses oil Sv: Re: 1740cc-dubbelblås loses oil

eriks
Deltagare

Hej again!

I had the engine out again yesterday. Simmering is ok, no oil coming out there. But the gasket at the sump was not ok, oil coming out at the rear-end where the oil-pump is. The sump is not 100% even in that area, so I took another sump which is better.

So I put in a new gasket with silikon (Dirko HT) on both sides of the sump-gasket. Also put silikon at the plug of the balansaxle, and from outside on the sump-gasket.
Put in a new manifold-gasket, silikon from both sides.

Did a test drive today, about 25km. Manifold is ok, but Oil coming out again somewehre at the sump… 😡

Now I don’t know what I can do about it. Only thing I should try is put on a normal manifold for Solex-Carburettor and mak one final try with a Weber 40DFI to see if it has something to do with the kors-insug and its crank-case-ventilation.
But at the moment I don’t have any motivation left, and no time for the next three weeks.

Thanks to all of you!

Erik

Genom att fortsätta använda denna webbplats godkänner du användandet av kakor. mer information

Dina kakinställningar för denna webbplats är satt till "tillåt kakor" för att ge dig den bästa upplevelsen. Om du fortsätter använda webbplatsen utan att ändra dina inställningar för kakor eller om du klickar "Acceptera" nedan så samtycker du till detta.

Stäng