Sv: Re: Bilträff & Våffelcafe – 16/7 Krogsered Bygdegård

Forum Klubbinformation Träffar & andra aktiviteter Bilträff & Våffelcafe – 16/7 Krogsered Bygdegård Sv: Re: Bilträff & Våffelcafe – 16/7 Krogsered Bygdegård

gmc
Deltagare

I got what I was hoping for, more Saab’s. Out of 19 veteran cars that turned up, 9 were Saab’s.

New to me was a really nice 1978 Saab 900, hope to see that around at Saab Hallandia meetings in the future. A nice 93, and a number of 96’s covering different years and including 2 Saab Sports from different years as well. Nearly a perfect turn out except we didn’t win the ”Peoples Choice”. That went to a 1958 Chevrolet Impala Conv.

The other 10 veteran vehicles included a 1930’s Tandem.

A really nice Lotus Europa.

Overall a really nice collection of diverse cars. Hopefully we will be able to do better next year, but I am not complaining about the turn out, who knows, maybe a Sonett is needed to catch the peoples choice award.

A big thanks to all who attended from the board of Krogsereds Bygdegård.

Next meeting of Saab Hallandia will be on the 9th August at Sjönevads Marknad. It has been a fun gathering the past couple of years and am looking forward to meeting everyone again this year.

Genom att fortsätta använda denna webbplats godkänner du användandet av kakor. mer information

Dina kakinställningar för denna webbplats är satt till "tillåt kakor" för att ge dig den bästa upplevelsen. Om du fortsätter använda webbplatsen utan att ändra dina inställningar för kakor eller om du klickar "Acceptera" nedan så samtycker du till detta.

Stäng