Sv: Re: Museibilarna bjuds ut!?

Forum Övrigt Allmänt Museibilarna bjuds ut!? Sv: Re: Museibilarna bjuds ut!?

tikkis
Deltagare

[
”” There are nice Saab cars out there among collectors in Sweden and elsewhere who might be willing to “park” their cars in the museum:
– Rene Hirsch has a Sonett 1, Saab Facett and some more nice specimens.
– A US collector has a Saab Quantum
– A Taxi company in Stockholm has an unrestored Saab 900 Finlandia Bulletproof executive limo, ex-Wallenberg
– The family of Sigvard Johansson has a Saab formula racer, and maybe some more cars..
– A swedish collector is working on a 99 Limosine used by the Swedish King when visiting the US in the 70´ies
– Erik Carlsson might want to put his two saab 96 Monte Carlo rally replica (ex.my Grandmothers) and his nice Saab 95 Estate in the museum (back into the museum).
– Publisher Albinsson & Sjöberg has some nice cars
– The competition rally/racing section is easy to fill up, there is a collector in Värmland who has virtually every – Saab rally V4 out there.
– Skip Barber might have a Formula Saab racer
– The replica of the Saab 93 LeMans racer owned by a group of guys in Sweden.
– A collector near Trollhättan has one Saab 92 Prototype.
– There is a Saab 95 Police car at the Polismuseum??
– There are a few Saab 900 Friction Testers of airports around.
– Why not branch out and get in some cool customized cars like the 900 Blue Spirit Gullwing
– The Saab 9-3 STCC racer that never raced built by a Saab dealer i Karlstad
– Sol-Stad Saab 99-900-9000-9-5 trailer are easy to find
– Saabo campers are out there as well.

There are no problem what so ever to fill a great museum with “NEW” cars just if we can in some way safeguard the list I have on MUST have cars. ”””

By the way; wery nice Museum, not talking about that and if its splitted away, I cant understand that time we are living now !

Just wonder one Thing, And I have, and other Saab Enthusiast round world has wondered last 20 years: Where are those Saab Finland specialities ?

Here some list what´s missing
– Saab Twostroke 95 bullnose Delivery Van ( made in Trollhattan to Finland)
– Saab 95E V4 delivery Van
– BlueWhite 96 V4 Worksrallycar
– 99 ”midle peace” Finlandia
– 99 Finlandia
– 900 Finlandia
– 99 Petro
– 9000 V8

Genom att fortsätta använda denna webbplats godkänner du användandet av kakor. mer information

Dina kakinställningar för denna webbplats är satt till "tillåt kakor" för att ge dig den bästa upplevelsen. Om du fortsätter använda webbplatsen utan att ändra dina inställningar för kakor eller om du klickar "Acceptera" nedan så samtycker du till detta.

Stäng