”” There are nice Saab cars out there among collectors in Sweden and elsewhere who might be willing to “park” their cars in the museum:
– Rene Hirsch has a Sonett 1, Saab Facett and some more nice specimens.
– A US collector has a Saab Quantum
– A Taxi company in Stockholm has an unrestored Saab 900 Finlandia Bulletproof executive limo, ex-Wallenberg
– The family of Sigvard Johansson has a Saab formula racer, and maybe some more cars..
– A swedish collector is working on a 99 Limosine used by the Swedish King when visiting the US in the 70´ies
– Erik Carlsson might want to put his two saab 96 Monte Carlo rally replica (ex.my Grandmothers) and his nice Saab 95 Estate in the museum (back into the museum).
– Publisher Albinsson & Sjöberg has some nice cars
– The competition rally/racing section is easy to fill up, there is a collector in Värmland who has virtually every – Saab rally V4 out there.
– Skip Barber might have a Formula Saab racer
– The replica of the Saab 93 LeMans racer owned by a group of guys in Sweden.
– A collector near Trollhättan has one Saab 92 Prototype.
– There is a Saab 95 Police car at the Polismuseum??
– There are a few Saab 900 Friction Testers of airports around.
– Why not branch out and get in some cool customized cars like the 900 Blue Spirit Gullwing
– The Saab 9-3 STCC racer that never raced built by a Saab dealer i Karlstad
– Sol-Stad Saab 99-900-9000-9-5 trailer are easy to find
– Saabo campers are out there as well.
There are no problem what so ever to fill a great museum with “NEW” cars just if we can in some way safeguard the list I have on MUST have cars. ”””
By the way; wery nice Museum, not talking about that and if its splitted away, I cant understand that time we are living now !
Just wonder one Thing, And I have, and other Saab Enthusiast round world has wondered last 20 years: Where are those Saab Finland specialities ?
Here some list what´s missing
– Saab Twostroke 95 bullnose Delivery Van ( made in Trollhattan to Finland)
– Saab 95E V4 delivery Van
– BlueWhite 96 V4 Worksrallycar
– 99 ”midle peace” Finlandia
– 99 Finlandia
– 900 Finlandia
– 99 Petro
– 9000 V8