Sv: Re: Saab 900 Wheel bolts (1992)

Forum Modellspecifika forum OG900 Saab 900 Wheel bolts (1992) Sv: Re: Saab 900 Wheel bolts (1992)

gmc
Deltagare

Rasmus – Thanks for the info, got some info from Jonas as well (thanks) and the different bolt diameters are 114.3 up to 1987 and 108 from 1988 onwards. I went and picked up some new bolts today and they are 14 x 1,5 and will work on steel and alloy wheels. I was told there was only one angle for this type of bolt, presumably 60 degrees.

After having a good look at all the writing on the wheels it turns out one of the wheels is a 6J x 15 and the other three are 5 1/2 J x 15. Also major problems getting the wheel nuts loose, so far one has snapped off, hopefully I will be able to drill and tap the rest of it out. The strangest thing is the cone/tappered part of some of the bolts is deformed. How that’s happened I don’t know. Will post an image once I have got all the wheels off.

Now to find a replacement rim.

Thanks – Gary

Genom att fortsätta använda denna webbplats godkänner du användandet av kakor. mer information

Dina kakinställningar för denna webbplats är satt till "tillåt kakor" för att ge dig den bästa upplevelsen. Om du fortsätter använda webbplatsen utan att ändra dina inställningar för kakor eller om du klickar "Acceptera" nedan så samtycker du till detta.

Stäng