Sv: Re: Scatter Rally – Bialitt Test – 11/10

Forum Klubbinformation Träffar & andra aktiviteter Scatter Rally – Bialitt Test – 11/10 Sv: Re: Scatter Rally – Bialitt Test – 11/10

gmc
Deltagare

A big thanks to all who tested the rally tonight. Especially with the way the weather turned out. Thankfully not too bad when I got to Bialitt, but Per-Erik and family certainly got the thick of it.

Four cars took part and all got full points for all the tasks.

Sten-Arvid was in closet to the finish time, 17:59.

Now that the test is complete I can start working on the best way to determine the scores so that it is possible to define an overall winner, second and third. Hard if a number of competitors get the same score. So I think in future it will be task points minus half a point per minute off the finish time.

In addition to the 3 top places I think it will also be fun to have:

Shortest distance between the specific tasks.
Longest distance between the specific tasks.
Longest distance driven from start to finish.

A report will be posted on the Scatter Rally site later tonight with images from the competitors.

Again, thanks to all for taking part.

Genom att fortsätta använda denna webbplats godkänner du användandet av kakor. mer information

Dina kakinställningar för denna webbplats är satt till "tillåt kakor" för att ge dig den bästa upplevelsen. Om du fortsätter använda webbplatsen utan att ändra dina inställningar för kakor eller om du klickar "Acceptera" nedan så samtycker du till detta.

Stäng