An article published yesterday on spanish website as.com claims that Saab will be joining the WRC for the 2013 season. Now before you all attack me for posting silly conjecture from around the internet tubes, I […]
SUHRT are following every that touches rallying or racing of course.
Just to clarify some issues. Bowler is not a big operation with a big engineering department it is quite as small business with a tiny building and the cars coming out are not two alike.
To be in WRC one has to make 25000 cars according to FIA. You must be able to prove in some way You will be selling that quantity. Saab made 200 cylinderheads for the 70ies 99 EMS for rally homologation at the end the only made aprox. 30 complete engines….
SUHRT are about to bring in people with years of F1 experience to the team… will have talks in London next week.
Until Saab has gotten their tail in gear for the big stuff we plan to line up the following rally cars for this years http://www.midnattssolsrallyt.com
– 1978 SAAB 99 Turbo CC Black ”Stig Blomquist RAC Rally 1978”
– 1978 SAAB 99 Turbo CC White ”Per Eklund RAC Rally 1978”
– 1980 SAAB 99 Turbo Sedan black ”Stig Blomquist Swedsh Rally 1978”
– 1980 SAAB 99 Turbo Sedan Blue ”Stig Blomquist Swedish Rally 1981”
– 1976 SAAB 99 EMS Black ”Stig Blomquist RAC rally 1976”
– 1974 SAAB 99 L white