Facelifted OG900 Turbo 3 Dörrars
- Detta ämne har 0 svar, 1 deltagare, och uppdaterades senast 2017-04-19 10:50 av .
- Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.
Forum / Sälj/Köp / Bilar, köpes / Facelifted OG900 Turbo 3 Dörrars
Hello everyone,
I am really sorry guys I am writing this thread in English, but I don’t speak, nor write Swedish yet! I am hoping to change it fast.
I am new here on the forum, as well as in Sweden, as I moved permanently to your country few months ago. As a huge fan of OG900, finally I would like to buy some. I am very surprised, that it’s so difficult to find this car in a good shape here in Sweden!
As mentioned in the thread’s title, I am looking for a facelifted OG900, 3 door, with turbo engine (starting from LPT up). I have a quite high budget, thus I would like to buy well-equipped car, in a very good, or perfect condition.
I live in Skåne, but of course, I can go anywhere, if the car is worth it.
If you have something, I described for sale, please send me a private message, or let me know below.
Innebär att innehållet endast är tillgängligt för medlemmarBli medlem