Saab 9000 T16 Sport

Forum / Modellspecifika forum / 9000 / Saab 9000 T16 Sport

Forum / Modellspecifika forum / 9000 / Saab 9000 T16 Sport

• Detta ämne är tomt.
  • Författare

Det kom ett brev från en entusiast i Spanien
      Är det någon i vår kunniga skara som kan bidra?
      Tack på förhand

Martin
      Internationell kontaktperson SSK

Citat

Dear Mr/Ms,
      I’m writing this email to solve my concerns of my recently acquired Saab 9000 t 16 sport.

I’m and always have been a Saab enthusiast, I’ve bought a 93 and a 9-5 brand new and during the years I’ve bought other Saabs, 9-3 convertible, 9-3 Sporthatch Aero, 900 turbo 8v…

Moving on to the main point of this email, recently I came across this Saab 9000 T 16 Sport. My surprise was when I found out in an article of saabblog that this was 1 of 500. After doing some research, I saw that some of them had a plaque with their own number (which mine doesn’t). To clarify, my 9000 is an original T 16 Sport (according to the saab original data sheet).

Furthermore, all the articles/documents I’ve read said that this particular model had different names in each different market (England, France, Germany, Italy..) but none of them mentioned the Spanish market (I’m Spanish and the car was registered here in Spain).

Since you are the biggest Saab club in Sweden I was wondering if you could give me some information about this particular car.

Best regards
      Xx yy

• Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.